31 July 2012

Picture Day

Today we hung out at the house and took some pictures.


There were lots of ipads around...always a kid on them...



proud cousin with little Eli

with all the big kids holding babies all the time, Henry felt he needed to give it a shot. 
"Brother I hold you."
Calvin, you're almost as big as your brother!

Grandma planned a playdoh contest for the kids. They had to come up with creations. Here are the results. For some reason I don't have one of Silas. He must have slipped away before I got there...



Everyone amazingly won 1st place in their age group, including Silas and Blake...they tied for 1st!



We had to get creative for quiet time. Ava had a spot on Grandpa's office floor. He started out reading...I guess it was comfy!


 We ate an early dinner, so we could slip outside for a quick family photo shoot. My mother told me about it and I politely reminded her that my husband wouldn't be there for that part of the trip. Oops. She hadn't thought of that. So we got a big family shot, sans Brent. I got a nice pic with my kiddos and the Grandparents got some good ones with all 10 of their grandchildren! A storm was a brewin', so we had to be quick. To say it was enjoyable would be a stretch, but we survived...and I think we got some good ones too!



Kate, get off your phone and look what you are doing to your babe! This pic cracks me up! I think he looks more strangled than he actually is...hopefully!

We had a quick baby shoot after the big family photos, so Joel was entertaining the big kids until we go rushed inside due to lighting. The bribe for good behavior was smores, which unfortunately had to be postponed due to the storm. The kids weren't too impressed...But Joel distracted them...and no one got hurt...!










good times.

No comments: