23 July 2012

Day 2 of the Drive

Day two of the drive was pretty good. Kentucky roads are beautiful. Seriously. I wish I wasn't driving so I could take pictures. Maddox woke up this morning with blood on his pillow. His eardrum ruptured at Ava's party on Saturday, and has been draining since, but today there was blood. Seriously. Thankfully it is normal and the doc called in some ear drops that we will pick up tomorrow. He seems to be travelling ok in spite of it all, though. Thankful we aren't flying! Ouch!


yup, got what I need.

I really wasn't mad, just focused! I am the driver, after all! 
Love these little passengers. They are doing great!



We finally made it to Cydney's! What a great backyard they have. The kids got to it right away.


Cydney, that was so nice of you to make Ava a birthday cake. Oh, what? That cake is for your dog's birthday? Hmmm. Okay, well that was so nice of you to let Ava blow out the candles, Jackson!
(Cyd, you know I couldn't let you get away with that one without making a little fun!)

The birthday girl (the birthday boy was hiding behind her!)

No comments: