30 July 2012

Babies and Pottery and Friends, Oh My!

Today was a full one. I had a few more friends that I wanted to see before I left PA and of course, we had to pack it into one day! Oh well, it was fun anyway. 

We started the day with babies, of course. Lots of baby-love around here, as you can see. 



Hey look, I'm holding two babies! Two!

TWO!!!

This boy is so cute. 
Mr. Dashel. Yes, I do believe, he is 100% boy...if he's anything like his bro, Silas!

stripes.

Hey Caleb! Aren't you supposed to be working?!

cousin love

My mom, Ava and I left for a lunch date and a birthday surprise for Ava. We met another highschool friend for lunch. No, I don't have a picture. Why would I do a silly thing like that?! It was good to catch up with Keri and meet her little Mason. It's crazy seeing friends from your childhood as an adult. We all (well, a lot of us) have little mini-me's running around! So fun.

After lunch, we headed to a pottery-painting place to, well, paint pottery. My mom wanted to do something fun for Ava for her birthday. You have to spoil the only girl, after all. It is a perk of being the only girl, for sure. Ava picked out a cat, of course, my mom picked out a wedge show(for Ava), and I painted a cute little pitcher.

let's get started.

Ava had so much fun doing this. We will for sure do it again. Makes me wish I had a kiln in my house.

we had to say goodbye for now. Off to the kiln. see you in a couple weeks!

The kids and I headed back to Lancaster for a dinner-date with friends from College. It was so good to see Guy and Emily and meet their little ones. Anna, their oldest and Ava became BFFs right away. We really need to get our families together again, you guys! It was a quick evening, but a good one. I really wish Brent could have been here for this one.



What a good day. My heart is full right now. I have been able to see so many good people these last few weeks...

No comments: