12 May 2013

Mother's Day

Man, Brent has come a long way in terms of Mother's Day, that's for sure. He does such a good job of pampering me and making me feel special all day long. These three do a pretty good job too! I got me usual breakfast in bed. I had three very cute, lovable, waiters. They were so attentive! They gave me a very pretty necklace, a couple notes, and Ava wrapped up a necklace she had made in Kindergarten for me. I thought that was very thoughtful of her. I will be sure to wear it to school next week for her to see! After church, we went to the zoo for a picnic. We weren't sure how well this would work out since it was raining pretty hard when we left church. As you can see, it cleared up nicely. We relaxed at home for a little before we headed to Hesston to celebrate some more with Brent's family. We played a rousing game of croquet, while enjoying the beautiful evening. I wished I could have been with my mom, as she spent the entire day by herself. :( I'm thankful I was at least able to see her the week before. 





Not sure why there wasn't a picture of me and Kade, so this sweet note will have to do.

I am so very thankful for these three. They bring meaning to my life. Being a mother to them has made me a better person. I try really hard to be a good mama to them. Though I fail them often, God's grace allows me to start anew everyday. Praise the Lord for that.

1 comment:

The Hershberger Home said...

A good mama you are indeed :)