23 March 2009

I heart Craig

...well his list, anyway. This last weekend we went and picked up a very special piece of furniture for our house. It is an amazing hutch that I found on Craig's list. I've been looking for one for awhile, and last week I finally found it! Yeah, I'm pretty excited about it. I do have to repaint our table and chairs to match, but that's okay. They could all stand to get a nice fresh coat of paint anyway.


I also got this 5' x 8' rug in the mail this week for the boys' room. I got it for $20! I was pretty excited about that too. Not exactly what I was looking for, but it matches anyway and it was $20. Seriously, can you go wrong with that?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

We love Craigslist! Great finds, Id love a hutch.

brandeye said...

looks great! i love craigslist too.

The Veers said...

That hutch is amazing!!! I love it!

Utecht Family said...

I love it Alyssa! Can't wait to see the final product when everything is painted - be sure to post those pictures!

the Pie family said...

NICE hutch! antique?

The Hershberger Home said...

That goes so good in there...I need to come see all the changes (Ava's room) and new things in person!

Amanda said...

Wow, your hutch is AWESOME! That is the exact style that I've looked at before...the black, kind of rustic look. But we need a new house before a hutch! We don't have a place. It looks super in your dining room!