31 October 2009

Happy Trick or Treaty!

A term coined by my three. Pretty funny. I don't think they know it's not right either.

We had some conspicuous trick or treaters...Maddox didn't buy it

I love this one. It may be blurry, but it adds to the whimsy of it, but that's just me.



The kids had a lot of fun with Halloween this year. I was stressing a little bit (not really, it IS just halloween) about what they were going to wear. I was only going to have a week to prepare. I didn't really have anything in mind yet. And I was not going to feel like doing it after being gone for a week. So, I put Grandma on the case and she did great! Maddox's costume was so perfect. Ava made her own crown with Grandma's help. And Kade, well you have to know him to know that a frog is so him.

Maddox informed me at the end of the night that this was "the best Trick or Treat EVER!"

No comments: