17 October 2009

Mexico Trip: Day 1

We headed to the airport bright and early this morning. We were headed to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for a week-long vacation. Just the two of us. To celebrate our 10th anniversary. Ten years! Can you believe it?


Just in case you were getting homesick already...a walmart to calm your nerves and make you feel right at home.

Speaking of home...when we got to the resort we were greated with "Welcome home, Mr. and Mrs. Sweigart." How cool is that?

I can't exactly say I felt like I was at home. I was pampered too much. They handed us cool washcloths as soon as we stepped out of our taxi. After checking in (I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of the beautiful lobby), we still had to wait for our room, so we went exploring.



Umm, yes, please. I'll get married again. Right here.





No comments: