14 October 2011

Decorating, Rehearsal and Such

This day was one of the longest days ever. We had a lot of work ahead of us. Thankfully, my parents came to town to help with the kiddos. They took them for the day. The kids had a great time and I didn't have to worry about them all day. It was wonderful! Unfortunately, Christian lost his playmate. He found enough things to keep his interest though. Brent took all of the pictures. I am so glad he did. We wouldn't have any if he didn't pick up the camera! It was the last think on my mind.










Oh my, don't get in my way. My blood-sugar is low!
getting there.


the kids were back from their day with grandma and grandpa. they were having such a good day!








yay, the sun is coming out!


now off to the rehearsal dinner

1 comment:

The Hershberger Home said...

I'm just now looking back through these...he got some good pictures!