04 February 2009

Heavy



I need something colorful and cheery to brighten my day. I've got that knot in my stomach again. Sweet baby Cora. I'm praying hard.

It looks like the kids and I will be heading to Colorado sometime this week. My Grandpa V. is fading fast. Here we thought we'd be heading to NY for my Grandma's funeral. Then she rallies, and I get a call Saturday about my Grandpa having a heart attack. My parents are dealing with a lot right now. They are both loosing parents. Makes me sad.


Oh, and I just caught up on a long time of not posting. You have to go back all the way back to Jan. 16.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying too. I just keep praying and praying. The Lord is good....

brandeye said...

i'm sorry to hear about your grandparents. you're in my thoughts.