16 February 2011

The Zoo with Kade

The weather has been amazing this week. Funny, since last week was pretty much exactly opposite of this week. Kansas...

Kade and I took a trip to the zoo to enjoy the warm temps.

I love this boy!
He is sweet.
He is silly.
He lives in his own little world.
He loves dirt.
He loves rocks.
He loves eating dirt and rocks.
He is adventurous.
He has the scars to prove it.
He is a momma's boy. (hard to complain about that one)
He is a lover AND a fighter.
He is secretly smart.
He loves memory match.
He is an instigator.
He loves anything with wheels.
He loves his green blanky and his thumb.
He loves to dance.
He loves to make faces.
He has a smile that will make you melt.
He is our Kadicus. Our sweet baby that is definitely not a baby anymore.

I hope these pictures make you love him more. They work wonders on my heart!










5 comments:

Amanda said...

I wondered about that mark on his face today - poor thing! These zoo pics are cute! He is so funny!

The Hershberger Home said...

I love that kid...he is definitely one of a kind. These make me smile, they are so him :)

Allen and Debby Graber said...

We saw the same bird. What day did you go? We should have gone together! Jill and the girls and I went last week.

The Veers said...

he is so adorable!!!

The Veers said...

he is so adorable!!