04 March 2010

Sun and the Zoo

The sun was shining, and we had a day of nothing planned...so we went to the zoo! It was wonderful to be able to go outside again. I was beginning to forget what outside was like!

We even had some visitors while we were there! I think Christian especially liked the pengiuns.

My kids are too tall for the penguin chart! WHAT? Craziness. I will have to go back and gather all our past penguin shots.

Christian had to join in on the fun.

Blurry? Nope. It was a bit steamy in the jungle...

The tigers were having a training session. That was fun to watch. Those guys are BIG and beautiful.



On another note: If you haven't noticed, I'm a little behind on my posts...Okay, little is maybe the wrong word. But I'm going to be getting caught up hopefully, so look for that. Also, you may have noticed the Unfinished Mexico slideshow to the right. Well, it is just that, unfinished, so continue looking for more photos there as well.

Sounds like the sun was out and about in many states today. What did you do for a little fun in the sun?

2 comments:

Aaron and Shannon said...

Wow! I am completely impressed with the tigers!! I can't wait to be able to go to the zoo again!

Anonymous said...

worked--what else!!!:)