05 December 2009

Christmas parties and wierd games

The Kansas Electric office Christmas party was at Brent's parent's house. I offered to bring desert, since there were a lot of mouths to feed (and I don't care for frozen cheesecake)and I wanted to help his mom out. One of the deserts I made was a chocolate pecan tart. It looked pretty, but I think I like plain old pecan pie better. If I make it again, I think I'll just stick with pecans.



Brent wanted to come prepared with a game for entertainment. The night before we picked up this game. Quelf is the weirdest game ever. It's weird and random and that is the whole point of the game. It was pretty funny though. The best was probably when James had to put on lipstick. Oh, but was it when Tim made up a dance and performed for us...I spared him on that picture. Oh, I got one. But I won't show it.

Brent had to check out the game before we took it. Because it was soooo important that we knew how to play. Funny.

No comments: