03 March 2011

33 on 3.3

Today was Brent's 33rd birthday (if you couldn't guess by the title!). It was also Maddox's first roller skating party. A big day! First, I'll show you Brent's party.
I surprised him! He is a hard one to surprise.
The kids had fun jumping on the bubble wrap.

He refused to tell me what he wanted for his birthday meal. I hate when he does that, but I think I picked a good one. I made him a filet with cranberry-port reduction and gorgonzola butter. He likes fancy sauces for his steak! I took him a big chocolate cake at work, so for supper I made a cheesecake. I hate baking cheesecake. I have yet to find that perfect recipe. Oh well, it still tasted good.

Happy birthday, my love.

1 comment:

brandeye said...

happy birthday brent! i could go for some cheesecake. and steak. yumm.