01 March 2011

Sunshine is our friend

Today was a beautiful day. Much needed after the dreariness we have been experiencing lately. I kicked the kids out of the house as soon as they got home from school.


Hello Mister Sunshine!

The kids wanted a snack. Sure, you can have a popsicle. I'll pretend it's summer around here. Why not?





I wonder how long he'll keep putting his shoes on the wrong feet without noticing. I'm surprised it's lasted this long! That boy.

She's my only neat eater!

Yup, I think you got it all, Kade.

He kind of looks like the Joker. Scary.

I feel Spring!

2 comments:

the Pie family said...

ha ha...i think i could put jacob in the exact same outfit you have Kade in. same boots, same shirt. cute pics!

Unknown said...

so i venture over here occasionally from looking at jessica's blog and felt the need to comment on the green froggy boots! luke has the same pair and for a good six months refused to wear anything else on his feet...and many days they were on the wrong feet too! such cute photos!!