27 October 2012

Another Beautiful Day in the City

The Chicago Tribune building has pieces of buildings from all over the world in it's walls. It was very fun looking at all the places represented. Riga, Latvia is where my Grandma is from!

John Hancock building. it's a long ways up there.

there were beautiful flowers everywhere. the mums were amazing!





love the green door!





this was my favorite building. beautiful.
We went to the City Winery for dinner and a show. We saw Glen Phillips, from Toad the Wet Sprocket. he played with some other guy I had never heard of. It was all acoustic. Very laid back and relaxing. A fun night.


An added bonus, we got to see harpo studios! it was right across the street. 

I kept joking every time I saw a limo, I said it was Oprah. This was the next best thing!


No comments: