31 October 2012

A Cat, A Viking, and Harry Potter.

 Halloween is always fun around here. The kids have a lot of fun trying to figure out what they want to dress up like, and I try to figure out how to accomplish it. I'm not a costume buyer. We make ours, and so far it has worked out. I probably bought the most stuff this year than I ever have, but still managed to make most everything. That's what Halloween is all about, right? I don't remember my parents ever buying me a costume. Anyway, we had a cat, a viking and Harry Potter this year.

We started out the day with the annual school parade. They changed it up a little by adding a little number in the gym. Hilarious. The kids danced to Thriller. It was great!



We had our small group over for a little trick-or-treating in the evening. It was a lovely evening. We had a little photo shoot before the guests arrived...


acting cat-like

meowing...





tough.


really living the part...


now we're channelling.



goofy kids.




Fun times. I wonder what they will want to be next year...

1 comment:

the Pie family said...

i'm dying to know how Kade came up with a viking?!