24 July 2012

Creation Museum!

Today we got to go to Cydney's work, the Creation Museum. It was pretty spectacular. Cydney's husband, Jesse, has worked on a lot of the exhibits. It was fun to be able to see the masterpieces he has created.

We raced through the museum part, while Cyd gave me a quick summary of everything. It was a fascinating place. We ate lunch on the deck and then headed out to the gardens. Beautiful. We ended the adventure with a camel-ride. Now who doesn't normally end their adventures on a camel?


Jacob and Jesse are in the picture above. I thought that was cool.

tree made by the talented Jesse


dinosaur, made by Jesse



Ava and Kate. (Kate is wearing Ava's hand-me-downs, so she is Ava's mini-me at the moment!)






the rat pack!





these bridges made me a little nervous...they moved...a lot. especially when my son knew I was on it!



they had a small petting zoo, which the kids got a kick out of
 
and for the grand finale...the camel rides. 
that was a fun treat for the kiddos, thanks to Cyd's connections!


the camel is even smiling!




Cyd, you could have even gotten the dino in the picture! Jacob informed me when we got here that his daddy made this dinosaur...well, maybe not this one, but that's okay buddy. Your daddy made lots of other cool stuff!

No comments: