29 July 2012

A Break For Momma

I left my kiddos with grandma and grandpa and headed to Philly to see my friend from highschool.  I haven't seen Brandi for a long time. It was fun to be able to hang out with her and her husband for the weekend and catch up. They had just moved into an amazing house that I have no pictures of. What in the world?! But it was beautiful and fun to see. 

We made a stop at Ikea on our way to the city. Luckily for us, Dave hadn't been there for awhile, so he wasn't in as much of a hurry to rush us out of there! We headed downtown  for lunch and Brandi and I walked around while Dave got a tattoo. Yup, we walked past a tattoo parlor, and Dave asked if we minded if he got a tattoo. He had been wanting it for years, but decided at that moment, it was time. Oh the life of the childless...



Sunday morning, Brandi and I headed to Lancaster to do a little flea marketing. It was so much fun. But again, I have not pictures. What is wrong with me?! At least I did get two, one of them being a picture of Brandi and I! I have fun, Brandi. Thanks so much for taking me in for the weekend and feeding me! Now back to my parents' and to a house full of 17 people...

1 comment:

brandeye said...

it was so great to see you and hang out with you! and i just have to point out that i look like a little person in this picture.