12 August 2012

Whirlwind


We've been busy, busy, busy this summer. I hopefully will be able to post pictures soon of all of our business. We just got back from a 3-week trip out east. It was chocked-full of goodness, but not at all relaxing! So now I'm wanting to lay around all day and do nothing, but school is starting on Wednesday. I drove past school today and my heart skipped a beat...and then it started beating really fast, and then I got sick to my stomach. All three of the kiddos will be in that building on Wednesday. All 3 of them!

Look below for updates on our trip...I can't post things out of date order...I'm crazy like that!

2 comments:

Beck said...

Good luck on Wednesday! I have a feeling silence will be very loud in your house that day. And Chris would like to point out that Brent has the same "beach look" he did in college. Whatever that means. :)

Amanda said...

I can't wait to see pictures - this one of all of you is awesome!