04 August 2012

The boardwalk is fun

Another fun day at the beach. Kade and I took a walk down the beach to find some seashells. That was a highlight. Brent and I walked the boardwalk for a bit. My mom and I snuck away for a little shopping on the boardwalk too. We ended the day on the boardwalk again...are you sensing a theme?! This time we headed for the ferris wheel. Brent made me. I did not like it. All in all, it was another good day!






Maddox boogie boarding with Uncle Caleb





We made a "pool" everyday for the kids. It was so nice for them to be able to be in the water and in the shade at the same time. I couldn't tell you how many people walked by and commented. Funny.

So many people, but what a beautiful sight. Lots of colors.










We ended our night with ice cream on the boardwalk, of course. Note to self: next time don't get the sprinkles. They were super messy!





No comments: