03 May 2011

Zoo Field Trip #1

Today I got to go to the zoo with Ava's Kindergarten class. Kade spent the day with Grandma. This was a first for me and I had a blast. It was so fun to watch Ava with her school friends. It was a long day. I was ready for bed when it was over, but I enjoyed it while it lasted. Now, I need to get some rest before next week. I'm going with Maddox's class!

The first think we saw was this peacock giving us a show!




They had fun chasing the otters. It was so fun to watch their excitement.


Ava and her friend Lucca. They were pretty much inseparable.




Probably my favorite picture of the day.

This picture is funny. I love it!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

whoah, you've posted a ton that I hadn't seen yet. Just got done looking back - such great pictures!

The Hershberger Home said...

that picture of Ava at the bottom is too funny, she looks like she's taking surveys for the state..all serious..but quite stylish with those glasses.