26 May 2011

School's Out For The Summer

The kids were both sad to see school end this year. I am so thankful that they both love school. It has been awesome to see their progress through the year. We are especially thankful to both of their teachers. 

It is hard for a little kid to think of next year being different, with a new teacher. Maddox cried the other day, saying he didn't want to leave 1st grade and his teacher. He loves her so much. 


And as a surprise to her mom, Ava cried when I picked her up from school yesterday. She too will miss her teacher.


It's been a great school year. It is hard for this momma to accept that it is over. I now have a preschooler, a 1st grader, and a 2nd grader! My babies are far from babies. But let's just not think about that all summer and have some fun!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I heard you're going to teach Molly how to blog. :)