13 August 2009

Kindergarten, here I come!

Well, today is Maddox's first day of kindergarten. It's hard to believe this is where we're at. Seems like just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital. And now he is entering his school years...ahhhhh! I'm not going to lie. I've shed a few tears. But, it sure does make it a lot easier to send him off when I know how excited he is about it.

Classic Maddox

He was excited to see daddy when we got to school!

This one is a bit blurry, but it shows that big smile on his face!

his desk(or table section...I thought desk sounded better!)

We are anxious to hear all about his first day. I'm sure I'll have some stories to share!

2 comments:

Aaron and Shannon said...

Yeah for first day of Kindergarten!!! Can't wait to hear how it went! I see he has Mrs. Unruh. I hope he had a great first day!

The Sawyer Family said...

Oh my gosh, Maddox is a cut-up. Those poses are classic! Hope he had a great day. Why in the world are you starting school already in Kansas? We civilized people here in Pennsylvania still have 2 more weeks of pool... uh, I mean summer. :)