03 April 2011

A treat for mama

Brent spoiled me rotten this Valentine's and surprised me with a weekend getaway to KC. My sister-in-law Kate joined me for a weekend of shopping galore. We shopped until we dropped and headed to oure suite on the Plaza where our toilet ran all night, the phone only worked on speaker and our TV blew up! I'm sure I've missed a few things, but it was a night to remember, to say the least.

Meanwhile, back at the homestead, Brent cared for the children...let's see, Maddox lost a tooth, Ava threw up a couple of times, they were fed mexican food for breakfast (the morning after the throwing up), and they were all fit as fiddles when I got home.

All in all, it was extremely relaxing for me, not so much for Brent. I am a lucky girl to have a hubby that takes care of me so well. Though, I may be waiting awhile for the next weekend getaway, I fear...





Ooh, and I got this special treat while I was gone. She fits in well around here, I think.

No comments: