20 May 2010

The grass is definitely greener!

Today, and the rest of the week, for that matter, has been a blah day. I've been trying to find the "bright" spots in it. Here are a few...


I am trying to be patient with this boy. I made the decision the other day to go to underwear. It's been three days and he's had one accident. Unfortunately, the only reason for that is because I tell him to go all the time. If I left it up to him, he probably would be peeing all over the house! I'm being taught something through all of this. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm trying to let go and be patient. It is not an easy thing to do!

I leave you with this note Maddox wrote. He brought it home today and it brought me to tears. I have had a rough week being hit with the reality of two kids in school next year. I'm sure the gloomy weather has a lot to do with, but it makes me sad. What a sweet boy he is, lifting my spirits without even knowing it!


5 comments:

The Hershberger Home said...

Pretty sure that made me cry, and I'm not the one he's talking about. I think that's somehow more than frame worthy :) You should be one proud mama!

caleb said...

osum!

Eric and Joy Pearcy said...

Okay, we need to talk. Drew is so stubborn. He is pee-pee trained, but will not poop in potty. It has been a constant struggle and I feel like I am losing my mind sometimes:) Preschool won't happen in the fall if he doesn't get his act together:)!! So difficult!

Mohammad said...

it wus reeli ousum!!!!

Mohammad said...

it wos ousum,reelli ousum!!