24 February 2010

Mad About Sewing

I opened an etsy shop.



Yup. I took the plunge. And I have butterflies in my stomach! I posted my first items today. My first dress to sell. I am in the process of creating a new design as well, which I hopefully will post by the end of the week. I'm a bit nervous about it. But I'm having a blast creating dresses and hopefully people will buy them.

So, if you need a cute dress for your little girl, or you know someone that does, go check it out. I'll be posting new items in the next several weeks, so check back.

Wish me luck!!

7 comments:

The Sieberts said...

WAY cute! your dresses are darling! hope you do well with Etsy!!!

Aaron and Shannon said...

Good Luck!! What about some cute boy stuff??!!!

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

Congrats Alyssa!!!
That's an idea I've been toying with for a while too. I'm just not sure where I'd find the 'extra' time. Maybe someday! GOOD LUCK!!!

Amanda said...

YAY!!! I love your dresses - I'll probably have to get one sometime. For Taylor of course. Not me. How can people NOT buy up your dresses! I know - you need to make a dress for Annie (Megan's daughter), then tell Megan to take cute pictures of her and advertise for you! DO IT!

brandeye said...

awesome alyssa! and what a perfect model.

Beck said...

I checked this out and they are beautiful. Chris informed me I must buy one :) I'll be in touch as summer approaches and I have a better idea of her size!

Unknown said...

Hey-I just saw these for the first time. I like them. I really like your cute model too!