17 December 2009

Gingerbread House

I've had the pieces to the gingerbread house made for about a week now, but I've been struggling to just do it. Well, I finally got around to it today. It was a little stressful. I forgot to make the roof longer than the walls. That sucked. I managed to fix it with icing. You can fix about anything with icing, right?! Then I was having trouble corralling Kade. While I was trying to take a picture of all of them working on the house (which turned out blurry anyway), Kade managed to poke a hole in the roof! Then he proceeded to eat all of the candy instead of put it on the house. Needless to say, he was banned from the gingerbread house. I felt bad, but he wasn't doing anything but eating candy anyway. So I guess I didn't feel that bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They did a great job! Every year I say I'm going to do this, this makes me want to run to the store tomorrow and get everything to do it. :-)