10 July 2009

Spraying worms

Today we got our the worm sprinkler for the first time. I believe Ava got it for her birthday last year, so at least we used it before her next birthday...barely. I've been hearing all week that the last half of the week was going to be crazy hot. I thought, a perfect opportunity for some sprinkler time. We got all slathered in sunscreen, bathing suits on, and we headed to the backyard. About 5 minutes later, give or take a few minutes it started raining. What happened to sunny and HOT. It was neither. The kids were okay with the rain, but then it started thundering, so we headed back inside. Pretty sure it stopped as quickly as it had begun, but we had already moved onto our next event for the day - playdoh.

Fortunately, we did make it back outside after naps to enjoy some more sprinkler time and, finally, some sun.






Well, I'm all caught up now, so if you didn't see it before, go back to May 18 and work your way up. It's all there. Not pretty, but there. I hope I don't get that behind again. Oh, and sorry that I am anal and need to have my posts in order. You just have to go back!

1 comment:

the Pie family said...

at least you had time to take pictures! cute!!